Amazon is the biggest online retailer. Therefore, it should not be a surprise to learn how it is easy for Amazon customers can quickly and easily alter the mobile number associated to their Amazon account, and other Amazon account information.
Although there isn’t any requirement to use a mobile number linked to the Amazon account, it is a possibility to use it along with the email address linked to the Amazon account for resetting your Amazon password in case the password be lost.
How Do I Change My Amazon Phone Number?
Change your Amazon.com number, call:
- Switch on your favorite browser on your personal computer.
- Click on Amazon.com into the URL bar to go on the Amazon website.
- Click on to click on the “Hello, Sign In link that is located in the upper right-hand corner on the page.
- From the drop-down menu choose from the drop-down menu, click on Log-in button.
- Input the email that that you have set up the Amazon account up using in the box that is provided. Click Continue.
- Please enter the details of your Amazon password. Click Sign-in.
- When you are asked for an We will send you with a One Time Password (OTP) to verify the request. Hit on the Proceed button.
- You will be directed into the One Time Password (OTP) page. In addition, you will receive a one-time password via the email address you have on your Amazon email address, in the form of a 6-digit code.
- You must enter your OTP six-digit code into the box that is provided on the One-Time Password (OTP) page. Click Continue.
- Choose the Accounts and Check the Accounts &option on the right hand side of the screen. select the Account you have.
- Choose your option to log in & Security choice in your section titled Your Account. section.
- Find the Mobile Number in the Login and Security option and then click to click the edit button. Enter your Amazon password, if you are asked.
- Once you arrive on the Change Mobile Phone Number page, type in the mobile number that is that is associated to you Amazon account. Click Continue.
- You’ll receive an Verification required pop-up that informs you that the message contains an One Time Password (OTP) Amazon mobile phone number is in format of a password with six digits. Click OK.
- You must enter your OTP six-digit code that you text in the area provided at the Verify Mobile Number page. Select to click the verify button.
- Then you’ll be able to see next you’ll see a Switch Mobile Numberpage that displays the old Amazon cellphone number, as well as the new Amazon mobile number. Input your Amazon password into the field that is provided. Click Continue.
Congratulations. You’ve successfully changed your Amazon mobile number. A confirmation email is sent out to your email linked by your Amazon account, advising to you that the mobile information has been changed.
It is important to note that you are able to alter other data using the steps above for the 2-Step Verification (2SV) settings and your email address, name and password.